Friday 21 December 2012

Home for Christmas

 1
 2
 3
 4
 5
6

I love decorating our home for Christmas. These are a few of my favourite festive bits.
1. I can't get enough of dots this year. I picked up a string of Engel confetti bunting at the brilliant Castor & Pollux down here on Brighton seafront and the ball lights are by Cable & Cotton. Card by Walter Erhard.
2. Fisher Price helicopter, Pez Santa, Vintage Mr Frosty and my favourite Marc Boutavant book-'Another Night Before Christmas' written by Carol Ann Duffy.
3. Tree detail from 'The New Nutcracker Suite' beautifully illustrated by Ivan Chermayeff.
I couldn't help but spot this hand drawn envelope when it arrived in he post. It contained a fantastic poster by Helen Dardik-an early Christmas present!
4. I am loving all the bright knitwear this year. I picked these up at H&M.
5. Noel card from a great selection by Lisa Jones. Pez Snowman.
6. Last but not least - my very own 'Quality Street' angel made a couple of Christmases ago.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS
see you in 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment